Doors: Lift & Slide Doors: HS330
TIMBER/ALUMINIUM LIFT-SLIDING DOOR
The timber/aluminium lift-sliding door HS 330 makes the borders between inside and outside disappear almost magically.
It connects the inside space with the surrounding nature and creates a new, awareness of space.
- Thermal insulation Uw up to 0.68 W/m2K, passive house suitable
- Standard triple security glazing for best thermal insulation
- Toughened glass panes protect from injuries if glass breakages occur
- Modern, square-edged appearance inside and outside
- All-glass corners for modern architecture
- Large-scale elements – easy lifting and sliding of sash with up to 400 kg sash weight
- Soft/lift as standard for easy lifting and gentle lowering of the sliding element
- Highly thermally insulating glass fibre threshold for optimum thermal insulation and stability
- Low threshold – suitable for barrier-free constructions
- Guiding rail concealed in frame with integrated stopper buffer – for perfect appearance, smooth operation and optimum burglary protection
- Resistance class RC2 (optional)
- Glazing of fixed element directly in frame – no visible sash profile, more light through narrow view widths
- Narrow frame profiles for largest possible glass clearances – door can be completely rendered on three sides – there is only glass visible at the side element
- Three attractive handle designs
- Aluminium surface allows unlimited colour choice
SOPHISTICATED TIMBER APPEARANCE
The lift-sliding door even features a continuous timber design in the lower threshold area.
No screw fitted sash in the fixed element; can be rendered on three sides – for perfect glass appearance.
ENERGY SAVING GLASS FIBRE THRESHOLD
For optimum thermal insulation and stability, flat version for comfortable passing.