Doors: Lift & Slide Doors: KS430
UPVC & UPVC/ALUMINIUM LIFT-SLIDING DOOR
The new UPVC or UPVC/aluminium lift-sliding door KS430 creates light-flooded rooms and enlarges your home beyond its real borders.
Without any effort the large-scale sliding elements can be opened to make even more space.
- Thermal insulation Uw up to 0.64 W/m2K, passive house suitable
- Toughened glass panes inside and outside as standard – protect from injuries if glass breakages occur
- Modern, square-edged appearance inside and outside
- Large-scale elements – easy lifting and sliding of sash with up to 400kg sash weight
- Can be combined with timber/ aluminium window systems
- Soft/lift as standard for easy lifting and gentle lowering of sliding element
- Highly thermally insulation glass fibre threshold for optimum thermal insulation and stability
- Low threshold – suitable for barrier-free constructions (optional)
- Guiding rail concealed in frame with integrated stopper buffer – for perfect appearance, smooth operation and optimum burglary protection
- Glazing of fixed element directly in frame – no visible sash profile, more light through narrow view widths
- Unlimited colour choice due to aluminium surface
A low glass fibre threshold ensures comfortable passing and is best suitable for barrier- free buildings.
The fixed glazing is fitted directly into the frame. Therefore, no sash profile is visible and guarantees more light due to narrow view widths.
OPTIONAL DESIGN VERSIONS
Sash imitation for perfect synchronisation of glass clearance (optional)